Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My First Post!

I would like to dedicate my first post to a friend of mine.

His name was Elliot.

He's resting eternally now.

First time I met him was when I was 19ish, at Cyberian City ( old Internet cafe that opens 24/7 ) and Jeremy introduced me to him. "Sop that's Darklancer" little did I know that his name was Elliot, I couldnt stop laughing for a while =) just thought he didn't look like an "Elliot".

I remember when I finished my last ship and needed help to DIY a computer, he was there to help me out, if I'm not wrong Marcus was there too. That was my very first Desktop Computer! its almost 8 years old!! 3 days later he help me clean up them viruses and gave me a long lecture on how to keep my computer virus free and "properly" surf the net =p

He gave me a lot of lectures... lol

Elliot was utterly unique. An excellent friend. Responsible. Generous. Kind. Elliot was not stingy with his love. He told us, and he showed us. He gave and gave and gave. Each of us knows how blessed we were to share a few moments on this earth with him.

Although what we've lost is tremendous, what he gave us is immeasurable.

To those who knew him, no explanation is necessary... To those who didn't, no explanation is possible...

[Ronin] D4RkL4NC3R [-X-]

RIP bro.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, even though I have only known him briefly for a short time, I know how you feel. :(

    ReplyDelete